walkSTEM Docent Application
Please complete this form if you are applying as a docent at either or both walkSTEM experiences:
a. walkSTEM@NorthPark Center
b. walkSTEM@Dallas Arts District
If currently working, please describe work (include details such as school and district if classroom educator)
If retired, please describe previous position (include details)
If teacher or professor, what grades or levels do you teach?
Highest education level attained
Please complete this sentence: "Math, to me, is..."
Please check the walkSTEM experience(s) you are applying for
walkSTEM@Dallas Arts District
Please respond only to the questions pertaining to the particular walkSTEM experience you are interested in (i.e. A, B or both).
Docent Commitment: For either location, we ask that you commit to serving-as a docent a minimum of two times a year. walkSTEM docents have the opportunity to receive an optional stipend of $35/hour (stipend can also be donated to walkSTEM). If you have questions, please email Founder and Executive Director, Dr Koshi Dhingra: koshi@talkSTEM.org
A. walkSTEM@NorthPark Center
Complete questions 1 & 2.
1. Please check the date(s) for which you would be available to serve as a walkSTEM docent during NorthPark's free, family-friendly Art Rocks events (Saturdays from 1-4pm):
May 13, 2017
June 10, 2017
August 12, 2017
October 14, 2017
2. Are you interested in receiving emails about opportunities to lead math walks at NorthPark during the day (on weekdays) for schools visiting the shopping center on field trips? (You would not be under any obligation to lead unless you wanted to sign- up.)
B. walkSTEM@Dallas Arts District
Complete questions 3-4.
3. Would you like to lead an elementary or middle school level math walk?
4. Do you speak Spanish and are you interested in co-leading bilingual walks?
5. Please check which dates you are interested in attending and co-leading a walk
walkSTEM docents have the opportunity to receive a $35/hour stipend. (We know it's not much, but we do want to show appreciation for your time and effort!). walkSTEM is a program created and coordinated by talkSTEM.org, a 501(c)3 non profit organization. walkSTEM@NorthPark Center is a collaborative project with North Park Center.
Please indicate below if you would like to receive the stipend, or if you would prefer to donate your stipend to defray program costs. Either way, we are grateful for your time and energy! *
Please mail me a check as payment for my docent stipend at $35/hour (address to be collected at a later date).
I'd like to contribute the stipend toward walkSTEM program costs.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service