SCIENCE TALK '21 Poster and Art Sessions Abstract Form
SCIENCE TALK '21: Resilience
Do you have engaging science communication projects, research, or best-practices you'd like to share? Join us in presenting a dynamic and productive online science communication conference. You can participate from anywhere in the world! Here's your chance to share your creativity and expertise with other science communication practitioners, facilitators, and professionals.
We are now accepting submissions for poster and art sessions at the SCIENCE TALK '21 annual conference, held March 24 - 26, 2021. The poster and art sessions will take place the afternoon of Thursday, March 25 between 3:30 - 5:30pm PDT.
At SCIENCE TALK '21 our theme is Resilience. In your poster or art submissions, consider how the events of the last year have taught us how to be resilient and in what ways we can continue to learn and build.
- SUBMISSIONS OPEN: Friday, November 13, 2020
- SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: Friday, January 29, 2021
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: No later than Friday, February 12, 2021
- All presenters must be LIVE and in REAL-TIME, though they may use short pre-recorded sections if arranged in advance.
- All presenters MUST REGISTER for the conference.
- All presenters must have access to (at minimum) a computer with a camera and microphone to present through an online platform. We will work with presenters pre-conference to coordinate technology needs.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service