Internship For Public Relations
Stipend: Rs. 1500/month
Duration: 3 months
This profile gives you creative freedom and a hands on opportunity to manage public relations and build a brand of the corporate wing (Grey Matter) of our firm.
It is a paid internship.
Roles of a Public Relations Intern
1) Creating and curating engaging content on all of Inner Planet's Linkedin Accounts ( 4 in all)
2) Communicating and building relationships with current or prospect clients.
3) Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
4) Assist in administrative duties
5) Build and update Linkedin accounts and client databases
6) Perform research and market analysis activities
1) Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
2) Solid understanding of Linkedin
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4) Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
5) Current enrollment in a related Bachelor's or Masters university/college will be preferred
Date of Birth
Prefer not to say
City that you currently Reside in?
Do you have any prior experience
If yes then describe your experience
Link to your Linkedin Profile
Why do you want to join this internship?
Innerplanet is facing some backlash from it's followers on social media for a post that we have put out claiming that the post might be offensive to a certain set of people. What do you do to keep things in order and tackle this situation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Inner Planet.