Egg Donation with UR Vistahermosa Spain
Please make sure your contact email and phone number are correct so that the clinic can get in contact you. Once your application has been received the team will email you forms that need to be completed and returned ASAP. If you don't have all the answers that is OK but make sure you are in contact with the clinic.
If you do not return these this can delay you application or even miss out on this opportunity.
UR Visthermosa is offering one couple a free egg donation treatment at their clinic in Alicante.
• Initial medical consultation
• Advanced sperm test and capacitation
• Endometrial scratch (at Vistahermosa, if necessary)
• Egg donation treatment with exclusive donor, including:
• Embryo transfer guaranteed at blastocysts stage with Embryoglue
• Exhaustive donor screening (gynaecological examination, cervical smear, ultrasound, complete set of laboratory tests, serology, karyotype, HIV PCR test, psychological test, family tree of three generations and electrocardiogram)
• Genetic carrier screening for the donor
• Oocyte insemination via intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
• Donor medication
• Embryo incubation with time-lapse embryo monitoring technology and MACS technology (to sort sperm)
• If there are surplus embryos, vitrification is included
• All cryotransfers (from surplus embryos) included until pregnancy
• Donor Sperm, if necessary
The following costs will be responsibility of the patients: flights, accommodation, recipient medications, preliminary investigations and necessary monitoring in their country throughout treatment.Potential patients to be accepted: couple or a woman up to 49 years old.
Terms and Conditions are at end of the of the application.
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of fertilityroad.com.
Terms of Service