Pledge to show up for detained families! We need every one of you to mount sustained pressure on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) EVERY WEEK from September 15 to October 31 demanding ICE free all families together from detention.
What are you committing to do?
- Every Monday, send an email to ICE (http://bit.ly/FreeFamiliesNow
- Every Wednesday, make a phone call to ICE (https://bit.ly/3ievvU7
- Every Friday, write and mail a letter to ICE (https://bit.ly/2ZmzS8e
SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU COMMIT TO MAKING THIS PLEDGE!
Once you pledge to make this commitment, Amnesty will send you a #FreeTheFamilies sign that can be posted up in your yard or hung on your window throughout September and October -- to demonstrate solidarity and welcome with families who must be safe, together, and free.
Once you receive a sign, take a photo and post it on social media with the hashtag #FreeTheFamilies and tagging @amnestyusa so we can help amplify as you build awareness in your community!
*Read about the situation facing families in detention:
- In our activism guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hc0lWtrH_XQ_X4C0uWHC1qKN484xaQws/view
- On our website: https://rightsnow.amnestyusa.org/free-people-from-ice-detention
**For any questions, reach out to GCRivadeneira@aiusa.org