Reverse Transfer: Application for Degree
This form is for students who are not currently enrolled at Ranger College but would like to transfer their credits back to Ranger College to graduate with the Associate of Arts, Associate of Arts in Teaching or Associate of Science Degree.

Make sure that transcripts from all current or previous colleges have been sent to the Registrar's Office.

Email address *
First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Diploma Name (exactly how you want it to appear on your diploma): *
Your answer
Requested Degree: *
Other Colleges or Universities Attended:
Your answer
Mailing Address (where we'll send your diploma): *
Your answer
Email: *
Your answer
Phone number:
Your answer
Comments or Special Requests:
Your answer
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ranger College. Report Abuse - Terms of Service