Avvanz DTDT Registration Form
Digital Transformation using Disruptive Technologies Course
What is this?
Digital Customer experience (CX) is the new battleground. This program makes it easy to grasp the rationale behind digital strategy both as a decision-maker and a contributor/stakeholder. Proactively shape, drive, and champion an organization’s transformation strategy to digital, with sustainable growth as the goal in mind. You won’t just learn concepts and theories: you’ll be able to formulate a solid plan based on sound tools, measures and applications that have helped transform large organizations successfully.
Most might think this will be a technical course and would be difficult to comprehend.
On the contrary, 85% of this course is packed with activities - that include brainfiring, videos, online research-based presentations, fun-filled physical and Technology games, quizzes, group discussions and case studies - and delivered in "layman’s terms" that will be extremely digestible. of the course consists of simulations, interactive games and practical exercises.
This two-day interactive workshop enables your company’s workforce to be digitally at pace with the fourth industrial revolution or Industry 4.0.
Please fill in all information in the form below as required for this Singapore Government-funded Program - Digital Transformation using Disruptive Technologies. All Personal Data will be protected in accordance with PDPA. Should you have any questions in regards to the Course or the Grants or anything else at all, feel free to email Flor Loo at
COURSE FEE: S$850 (excluding Government Grants which are up to 90% of course fee)
Grants & Subsidy will be finalized upon receipt of your registration. A representative will be in touch with you after you have completed your registration.
The 2 Day Digital Transformation Using Disruptive Technologies Workshop will cover such topics as:
- Understand the principle behind “What is Industry 4.0”, and what it means to the success or failures of businesses today.
- The benefit of knowing the place of Digital Technologies, Productivity Tools and Applications in order to increase not just throughput but also business intelligence.
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between Digitization vs Digitalization.
- Understand how the 9 Dimensions of Industry 4.0 (AI, Blockchain, Big Data, IOT, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, 3D Printing, Mixed Reality and Robotics/RPA) impacts customer experience, supply chain/asset management, and data governance/compliance.
- What are the top 10 Critical Skills your organization needs to prioritize in order to thrive in Digital Economy?
- Learn where to apply Creativity and 9 Innovation protocols.
- Be able to assimilate the application of a Growth mindset and Change Management model in crafting your DT strategy.
- Craft an actionable plan for Industry 4.0 - Aids you in understanding your "as-is" state versus your digital vision and guides you in building the components to build a Digital Strategy for you, your business unit, and your company.
- Determine where Digital Technologies can be employed. How to keep abreast of new technologies?
- Where does the principle of DOWNTIME and LEAN 4.0 fall into your strategy?
- How to craft better Stakeholder management and communications that will help influence decisions.
- Build your DIY Framework to implement Digital Transformation for your organization.
- Carefully measure and track your outputs and actions through Cost-Benefit-Risk analysis.
- Implement an iterative PDCA model four-step management method used in business for the control and continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Publish your Final plan and Next Steps.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please select the Public Course Dates which you will like to attend:
Day 1: 9 December 2021 / Day 2 10 December 2021
Trainee ID Type
Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
Trainee Name (as on government ID)
Trainee Phone Country Code
Trainee Phone Area Code
Trainee Phone Number
Employer UEN (mandatory if sponsorship type = employer; N/A if no employer/self-sponsored)
Employer Contact Name (mandatory if sponsorship type = employer)
Employer Phone Country Code (mandatory if sponsorship type = employer)
Employer Phone Area Code (mandatory if sponsorship type = employer)
Employer Phone Number (mandatory if sponsorship type = employer)
I found out about this course through: (ie. Training Partner)
Invoice ATTN: (Please provide the Company Name, Person of Contact)
Invoice to: (Email Address)
By submitting this registration form, you hereby acknowledge and confirm that you are signing up for this 2-day training programme where you will be charged the Nett Fee based on your government grants and subsidy entitlement. If you require verification on fees after subsidies, please drop an email at
prior to your submission.
I would like to confirm the final fees payable before I register but I am committed and keen to join this programme.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Avvanz Pte Ltd.