* Club fees, when applicable, should be paid in the school office. If sending the payment in a PIN folder, please let the TLS Office know. If you would prefer to sign your child(ren) up for clubs in the TLS Office that is fine too.
* Students and parents will be required to sign-up and make a commitment to the particular activity throughout the time-period it is offered.
* Students, who by action or word, do not support the major goals of the activity, will not be allowed to participate.
* Classroom teachers, by notifying parents, may also excuse a student from an activity due to academic reasons.
* In the event a student is absent for part or all of a school day due to illness, family circumstances, or any other reason, they will not participate in any Trinity extra-curricular activity unless permission is obtained from the Principal.
* Students involved in After School Clubs need to be picked up no later than five minutes after the After School Club ends. The clubs listed below, except for 4-H, will run from 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm. (More information will come out for 4-H at a later date.) Parents may pick their child(ren) up in the classrooms where the clubs are held. Students who are not picked up by then will be checked into the Extended School Day (ESD) program and parents will be charged according to the established ESD policies.