1. Fill out this form, completely, including registration, meal(s) selection, and any special requests.
2. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY THE SYNOD OFFICE. (If submitting by mail, Mail completed registration form with payment to the Upstate New York Synod, 5811 Heritage Landing Drive, First Floor, E. Syracuse, NY 13057 (attention: Registration)
3. Retired rostered leaders, who register for the Assembly, will receive complementary meals. Please select meal options as needed to ensure a proper meal count, however, no meal cost will be incurred. Retired rostered leaders, please remember that you are invited to lunch with the Bishop. Please select the Bishop's Luncheon instead of a regular Friday lunch. Please RSVP with Kathy in the synod office by May 1.
4. Be sure to indicate any “Special Needs” under the text box at the end marked ‘SPECIAL REQUESTS.’ This includes: need for child care including number and ages of children; special dietary needs; etc.
5. Please be sure to indicate if the registrant is under the age of eighteen. This information is critical for us to calculate the number of high school students participating in assembly for the Youth at Synod Assembly activities and to determine if we reach the required goal of 10% of our voting members youth and young adults.
6. The registration cost does not include your meal costs which must also be added to the total bill paid. (Example: a completed form for a full-time voting member with all meals will be--Full-time Voting Member $100 plus $87.75 for all meals for a total remittance to the synod of $187.75 .
7. Registrations from persons who are not attending as voting members of an ELCA congregation (i.e. Visitors, Exhibitors/Mission Expo Vendors, Rostered Leaders On Leave From Call, not serving a congregation at the request of the Bishop) should choose those options in the Church Name and Location drop-down box and pay the appropriate fee.
8. Assembly pre-registration will close on May 20th. After that date you may register upon arrival at the assembly. Due to convention center deadlines, meals will not be available for those registering at assembly.
9. Please encourage all registrants to sign up for the Upstate Update on the Synod website www.upstatenysynod.org to receive all information regarding Assembly and reports they will need when they become available.
We will be using the Radisson Hotel, 120 E. Main St., Rochester, NY 14604 for our rooms this year . The room rate is $109 per night. Free Parking is available at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside Parking Garage for hotel guests. Deadline to book at the hotel is May 17. You may make reservations by calling 1.800.395.7046 or 585.546.6400 and referencing the Upstate New York Synod-ELCA Assembly.