Catawba River Trivia
If you get all 10 questions right, you'll be entered to win a 2-hour paddle trip for up to 6 people.
1. What is the oldest lake on the Catawba River?
2. How many miles long is the Catawba River?
3. How many hydro-electric dams are there on the Catawba River?
4. How many people get their drinking water from the Catawba River?
about 1 million
about 1.5 million
about 2.3 million
about 4.2 million
5. What year was the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation founded?
6. How many miles of waterways are in the Catawba River basin?
7. How many counties in North and South Carolina does the Catawba River basin flow through?
8. In what National Park does the Catawba River end?
Congaree National Park
Yosemite National Park
Everglades National Park
Mt. Mitchell National Park
9. Which two lakes in the Catawba River Basin have nuclear power plants on them?
Lake James and Lake Norman
Lake Wylie and Lake Wateree
Lake Norman and Lake Wylie
Lookout Shoals Lake and Lake Norman
10. What is the name of the unique flower found in a state park on the Catawba River?
Rocky Shoals Spider Lily
Southern Yellow Rose
Appalachian Sprouted Fern
Catawba Flowering Willow
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service