2018 SHAPE Michigan Grant Application
Application for SHAPE Michigan Grants and SHAPE Michigan Mini Grants for JRFH/HFH Coordinators!
YOU MUST BE A SHAPE MICHIGAN MEMBER TO QUALIFY FOR ANY GRANT!
SHAPE Michigan Grant (up to $1000)
SHAPE Michigan JRFH Coordinator Grant(up to $500)
JOB/POSITION DIVISION(s) Health, PE, Recreation, Dance
PROJECT TITLE GRANT AMOUNT REQUEST
SCHOOL MAILING ADDRESS CITY/ST/ZIP
WORK PHONE MOBILE/HOME PHONE EMAIL
APPLICANT SIGNATURE By entering your initials in the box below, you are effectively providing your signature, indicating that all the information on this form is true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.
PRINCIPAL /ADMINISTRATIOR EMAIL
ADMINISTRATOR’S SIGNATURE. By entering your initials in the box below, you are effectively providing your signature, indicating that all the information on this form is true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.
Superintendent’s name & Address if different from applicant’s school (for promotion notification)
1. Describe the project by emphasizing the importance, uniqueness of the project and # of participants impacted.
2. What are the objectives of the project? Be specific.
3. How will the project be implemented? Describe: organization, activities, # people, timeline.
4. Budget: Grant amount request must be detailed, i.e. in-kind, equipment, supplies/materials, food, transportation, etc.
5. Evaluation, how will you determine if the objectives have been met?
6. Is this a new, existing or expanded project? Indicate what provisions, if any, will be made to continue this project.
7. Describe how the project will benefit the participants, the organization or the community.
8. Are there user fees associated with this project? Will the applicant/organization make any monetary gain as a result of this grant? If yes, explain.
Additional materials, documentation.
I Plan on Attending the Awards Dinner
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Johns Public Schools.
Terms of Service