AE Virtual Walk & 5K Vendor Application
Here is the application to apply to be a 'Virtual Vendor.'
Fee is $15 and you can find the details on what comes with your Vendor Package below.
Payment can be made by check or online by May 31st.
The last day to apply is May 31st. Submitting an application does not guarantee your participation. Each application will be reviewed.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your application submission, and another email, if accepted, one week prior to the beginning of our event. The email will contain details needed for your website page and Sponsor of the Day event.
Vendor Package Details
1. You will get a dedicated page on our website
2. Name and logo (if applicable) on our June newsletter
3. Sponsor of the Day event where your information will be posted on our social media and website homepage for an entire day. Your logo/name will be our Facebook banner for the entire day
4. 10 dedicated Facebook posts throughout the month of June. You choose the post information and when you would like to have it posted (This is separate from the Sponsor of the Day)
5. Dedicated 'Thank You' on our Facebook Page
6. Cost for vendors is $15, which includes all the above.
7. We are also limiting vendor to 1 kind of each business. So if you choose to be a vendor....there won't be another business similar to yours.
If there are any questions, please contact Katy Grant at
Thank you for your support!
Name of Business
Please write a brief description of your business and items that you sell.
Address, City, State, Zip
You also have the opportunity to send a donated item to Autism Evansville to be used at future events as a door prize. For example, at one of our Parent Support Groups. Would you be interested in sending an item or items worth up to $25?
If yes, what item or items would you be donating? If you aren't sure at this time, you can leave this answer blank.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service