Parish Church of St Mary & St Margaret Sunday Worship 29th August 9.30am
There will only be one service on Sundays at 9.30am.
At the current time there will be no Wednesday service.
As per our recent announcement, we have taken the decision that we will be continuing for the time being with the Covid procedures that we have in place, in order to ensure the comfort and safety of all of our church family and volunteers.
For our regular worship social distancing will continue, on a first come first served basis via an online booking system. If capacity is reached you will be notified that you have been placed on a waiting list and will be given priority for the next available service if necessary.
Please continue to book in your household group or bubble - we need contact details for all separate households in line with Government Test & Trace which we will continue to support as per the recommendations.
Please only book for those services you know you are able to attend to allow everyone the opportunity to visit.
However we also know plans can change so if you have booked a place and are no longer able to attend - please advise us as soon as possible via email to
to allow someone else to take your place.
Please do not attend if you have tested positive for Covid19 or been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days, if you feel unwell or if you are showing symptoms of Covid19.
Please note the following Covid secure procedures will be place and we kindly ask that you adhere to them for the safety of everyone:
• A one-way system is in place - entry via the main entrance
• Hands to be sanitised on entry to the church and prior to communion
• Face masks are requested to be worn at all times within the church building
• Anyone not booked will be asked to wait until all those who have reserved a place have been seated and will be admitted only if capacity allows
• Details will be rechecked on arrival/scan Track & Trace QR code on arrival - then you will be directed to your seat
• Congregation members will be seated 2m apart unless from the same household - please remain where you have been seated
• Children are welcome at all services however they must remain in the pew with their family at all times
• Toilet and baby changing facilities will be available and cleaned by the sides people
• The community hall will not be open at this time and after service refreshments are not available
• Our Online Sunday Coffee Morning will run via Zoom at 11am - if you would like to receive the link to join us and don't already receive the links via our newsletter please tick the appropriate box below to register
• School attendance register will restart from Sunday 16th May 2021
** Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the church for purposes connected with the church. We will only share your data with third parties outside of the parish with your consent. Full Data Privacy Notice can be found on the boards in church/community hall and on our website.**
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Full Name - * By Completing this form I acknowledge I have read and will observe the Covid guidelines as set out above*
Number of adults attending
Number of children attending
Contact Telephone Number
Contact email address
Please tick here if you would like to register to receive the church newsletter and email updates on events and church news (if you do not already receive this)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service