Pen Pal Whizz Warranty Registration Form
Please retain your warranty card and the original purchase receipt, or any adequate documentary proof of purchase, to benefit from the warranty service. Pen Pal Whizz warranty services are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Product warranty is only valid in the country of purchase. The product is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase, and does not apply in the following cases:
a. Loss or damage to the equipment due to abuse, mishandling, accident, dismantling, or failure to follow operating instructions;
b. Defective equipment resulting from sand, dirt or water damage;
c. Damage caused during transportation or mail;
d. Damage caused by any modification or servicing performed by person(s) other than authorised Pen Pal Whizz service facility.
2. The warranty card must be presented together with the original purchase receipt at the authorised Pen Pal Whizz service facility before any repair can be made to a product under warranty.
3. The authorised Pen Pal Whizz service facility assumes no liability whatsoever for the loss of, or damage to the accessories. If accessories are sent in with the equipment during servicing, this limited warranty does not cover any accessories, such as batteries, cables, charger, connectors etc.
4. All costs, including mail, transportation, insurance and other incidental charges in relation to repair work are solely borne by the customer. All other claims of any nature are not covered.
5. The warranty card is only issued at the time of original purchase. It is non-transferable and will not be reissued.
6. A valid (local) Singapore address must be provided for warranty coverage.