SendMeMissions Scholarship Application
Partner... with local and global organizations.
Unite... people to make a difference.
Serve... others to change lives through Christ.
SendMeMissions was created to fulfill Isaiah 6:8
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send Me!"
Residents of Hardee County or individuals going with a Hardee County Evangelical Church or Hardee County Christian Organization that aligns with SMM’s Statement of Faith
● Scholarship funding is contingent upon available funds in the budget for the
● Scholarship funding is intended for Faith-Based mission trips only, whose primary
focus is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ according to the Holy Bible.
● The scholarship will be awarded as final payment toward the planned trip.
● The scholarship cannot be received as cash or given directly to an individual.
Payment must be paid to the sponsoring organization on your behalf.
● If payment is made and the trip is cancelled or you are not able to participate, the
scholarship may not be redeemable toward your next trip. The scholarship will be
reevaluated at that time and subject to funds available.
● The scholarship application should be submitted in a timely manner (receipt of
application with a minimum of two weeks prior to payment deadline.)
● All scholarship applications are subject to Board approval.
● No “Group Applications” will be reviewed or approved. All applications must be for
● Each question must be answered, including the request amount. Failure to answer
all questions could cause a delay in the review of your application.
● If awarded a scholarship, please be mindful of our donors and local churches
when posting on social media comments or pictures that would portray ministry
● The intent of the SMM scholarship is to be an additional source of financial support
after all the participant’s financial resources and opportunities have been
exhausted and the individual still comes up short of the amount needed.
*SMM requires all applicants to personally invest $100 toward the mission trip.
Are you a resident of Hardee County or an individual going with a Hardee County Evangelical Church or Hardee County Christian Organization that aligns with SMM’s Statement of Faith?
No (If no, please do not proceed with scholarship application due to ineligibility)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service