At gather here we strive to support local nonprofit organizations and causes. The most common way is by donating craft kits, gift cards or classes.
gather here keeps an annual Donations Budget. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret we cannot grant every request. PLEASE do not request a donation by telephone.
We evaluate applications based on the following guidelines:
1. The recipient must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization. A copy of the 501c3 letter from the IRS must accompany the application. This is not the Massachusetts state tax-exempt form. Applications without a 501c3 attached will not be considered.
2. The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date and the 'pick-up' date in order to be considered. Applications are reviewed on a first come-first serve basis. Because the Donations Budget is limited, early submission of your application is recommended.
3. The organization must fall into one of the categories gather here supports:
- Arts Education
- Community Arts
- Fiber Preservation
- Sustainable Fiber Resources
- Education on any of the above
4. We do not donate to organizations and/or causes outside of the Cambridge community. Past support of an organization or an event is not a guarantee of future support.
Please email (makesomething<at>gatherhereonline<dot>com )or drop off your, 501c3 letter & any relevant literature to gather here 1343 Cambridge st, Cambridge, MA 02139.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for gather here to fulfill every request. Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per fiscal year.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of gather here.