Northumberland Land Trust Membership
Membership fees can be paid by cheque using this form, OR fees can be paid online with a credit card at Canada Helps!
If paying per credit card, please head over to Canada Helps:
and choose one of options 4 to 7 at the bottom of that page under the: 'APPLY YOUR DONATION TO A SPECIFIC FUND SET UP BY THIS CHARITY' dropdown.
Otherwise, to pay by cheque, please continue to fill the form below. Please make cheques payable to:
Northumberland Land Trust
Mail cheque to:
Northumberland Land Trust, P. O. Box 1153, Cobourg, ON, K9A 5A4
There's also a membership PDF that can be mailed with the cheque available for printing on our website if preferred:
Our members make the conservation work of the Northumberland Land Trust possible.
We hope we can count on your support. Members receive:
• You know that you are supporting the Trust in its work
• A tax receipt (minimum $20 donation - Charitable Registration #89257-5930 RR0001)
• Newsletters and invitations to events such as our dinner, hikes, and lectures
• The right to vote at the Trust's annual meeting if paid before May 31:
• Memberships are for a Calendar Year - January to Dec or any portion thereof
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Phone Number
Your Street Address
Your Postal Code
Individual Membership - $26
Family Membership - $42
Supporting Membership - $52
Corporate Membership - $104
Other amount - please specify in the comments below.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service