Please use this form to nominate a St. Rafka Parishioner to the Parish Council.
The nominee must be:
1) A registered, practicing, confirmed Catholic member of St. Rafka.
2) A participant in parish life, especially Liturgy and the Sacraments.
3) Able to commit to attending monthly meetings of the Council that take place on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30 PM.
A Parish Council Member is:
1) Vibrant in his or her faith
2) Able to use his/her gifts and talents to serve others
3) Visionary, with a sense of the mission of the Church and of our parish
4) Creative and energetic, willing to give at maximum potential
5) Willing to listen to other viewpoints
6) Collaborative and can compromise
7) Desires to work with the Pastor and other Council members as team
1)You may nominate yourself.
2)You may nominate more than one person - you must submit the form separately for each person you nominate.
3)Paper forms will also be available on Sunday Oct. 18th, Sunday Oct. 25th, and Sunday Nov. 1st after 11:30 AM Liturgy.
Thank you for participating.
After careful consideration and prayer, I would like to nominate the following St. Rafka Maronite Church Parishioner to the Parish Council:
Your Name (Optional)
Parish Council Elections will take place Sun., Nov. 22nd - Sun., Dec. 6th
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service