Bryan Rotary ANCO Lifetime Business Achievement Award
Only members of the Aggieland, Bryan and College Station Rotary Clubs may submit nominations.
This award is given annually to a Brazos County business that has successfully contributed to the quality of life of the community, has achieved a high level of success and respect in their industry and whose business philosophy is consistent with the Object of Rotary and/or the Rotary Four Way Test.
CRITERIA TO CONSIDER WHEN NOMINATING
• Must have a substantial presence in Brazos County,
• Must have been operating in Brazos County for an extended time,
• Should have had a positive economic impact on the community and/or provided job growth in the community.
-- Deadline to Nominate – April 12, 2019 --
The Rotarian making the nomination will enter their information in this section.
Name of Rotarian
Nominated Business Name
Name of business owner or manager
Length of time in Brazos County
Reason for Nomination
Please provide the following information (keep responses to aprox 500 words):
The Business must have made a contribution to the community in any or all of the following:
• Through participation in community activities by employer or company sponsored employees.
• Through sponsorship of a significant community annual project or activity.
• Through the general appearance of the business premise or property.
• Considered to have attained an acceptable level of customer service.
• Been recognized by other groups for community service or good works.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Spherion.