It's this simple: We demand quality in every decision, every time.
- Two (2) spacious food courts on both sides of the Red River of the North.
- Promotion of your booth with an ad in the Art on the Red Guidebook (thousands distributed across the region and at the event), and on the Art on the Red website for one low price.
- Convenient parking for our 160+ vendors and 35,000+ guests.
- Campground a short walk from the venue.
- Overnight Security Friday and Saturday.
- Vendor hospitality both event days.
- Event promotion in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Manitoba.
- A metro population of more than 70,000, located North of Fargo, North Dakota and 145 miles South of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Free Admission, live entertainment on two stages and food courts with delicious, quality fair food.
- Early setup available Friday afternoon.
April 6 - - - Notification of jurors' decisions emailed
April 20 - - - - Last Day for booth cancellation without a $75 service charge.
May 11 - - - - Last day for booth cancellation with a $75 service charge. No refunds will be granted after this date.
June 8 - - - - Exhibitor registration, Noon - 7 PM, Food vendors will need to arrive between 11am-3pm
June 9 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 6 PM
June 10 - - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 4 PM