Transcript Request Form
This is to request a copy of your transcript either for your personal use (UNOFFICIAL), send one to a college (OFFICIAL) or for Seniors to send a FINAL transcript to a college. If you need any other information, please email Christy Windle, Registrar at Thank you!
Email address *
Name (First, Middle, Last) *
Your answer
Date of Birth for Verification *
Graduating Year *
Your answer
Do you need an official copy, one for personal use or both? *
Please list all colleges where the OFFICIAL transcript needs to be sent including the state for clarification: (Example, OSU in Stillwater or OSU in Ohio) The full college name is the best.
Your answer
Email address of where to send your UNOFFICIAL transcript. Please note that colleges will not accept an emailed or copied transcript from students. It has to be emailed directly from school officials or mailed in sealed envelope. If it needs to be official, indicate the college above so that we can get it sent directly to them.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tuttle Public Schools. Report Abuse