AIGA OC Contributor Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with our board. Our team of enthusiastic volunteers are the secret weapon of AIGA OC. We look forward to being in-touch, but before we do we'd love to know some basic information about you... It's only 10 questions, and should take you just a few minutes to fill out.
1. What is your name?
Eg. Paula Scher
2. What is your current preferred email address?
We'll use this address to get in-touch with you once you've submitted this form.
3. How much time are you interested in giving to AIGA-related activities per week?
This isn't a trick question. Any of these options are a worthy and appreciated contribution to what we do. Please feel free to select the option that is most realistic to your situation.
4. What are you MOST looking to get out of your time with AIGA OC
Any of these answers are 100% valid. Think honestly and say what you're really interested in - it will help us find the right role for you.
Contribute to a good cause (IE. Charity)
Leadership opportunities (IE. For experience managing people and/or projects)
Some great projects for my portfolio (IE. Project work)
Networking opportunities (IE. To further my career)
Professional development (IE. To learn new skills)
Find community (IE. To make friends)
5. Is there a particular area of AIGA OC that you're MOST passionate about contributing to?
Communications (Social Media Posting / Content Management / Writing / Interviews etc.)
Design Team (Event Graphics & Identities / Email Design / Social Media Graphics etc.)
Chapter Development (Sponsorship / Membership / Chapter Initiatives / Chapter Networking etc.)
Events (Workshops / Mix / Field Trips / Lectures / OCDAs etc.)
6. Personal Website URL (or LinkedIn/Behance)
7. Where in Orange County do you live?
8. What is your current working situation?
9. How many years of professional working experience do you have?
10. What disciplines do you work in?
Digital / Interactive / User Experience
Marketing / Social
Print & Layout
Video / Animation
Web / Code
Writing / Copy-editing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AIGA Orange County.
Terms of Service