Presentation Details (Abstract Submission)
General Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
- All material must be the work of authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in your submission. We are not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
-Please do not submit the same abstract twice.
Tips to Ensure Acceptance
Although abstract rejection is uncommon, we reserve the right to reject any abstract we deem inappropriate. To ensure abstract acceptance,
1. make sure it fits the scope of the congress;
2. make sure it highlights something new or interesting to teachers/researchers, etc.; and
3. make sure it does not exceed the word limit and follows the format.
Make sure you have read all the submission guidelines in the earlier page before you proceed.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service