Need help filling this out? (956) 329-2419
We are currently one of the largest contractors of college students across the country. Primarily working with a lot of local students part time or full time around classes. However, we are also now having an immense amount of applications come in with individuals simply looking to sell & represent Cutco sales out of hobby or due to a loss of income from their current job during the "pandemic". Whichever route brings you here our team is ready to serve to our best ability, and we directed you to this page to help you answer questions.
Below are some of the answers to our common questions.
WHERE DO I HAVE TO BE LOCATED?
* Anywhere in the United States
WHAT DO THE OPENINGS INVOLVE?
* They are entry level customer sales & service positions.
* Fun, laidback presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or "Virtual" (Face-time, zoom, skype etc.)
* High quality products, easy-to-explain, and guaranteed forever (so our customers love them).
* No knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. No pushy, aggressive tactics.
* WE PAY REGARDLESS OF SALES
* Interview process can be done Virtually
* If accepted Training can be completed from your sofa at home with a laptop!
* Training process is similar to doing an online-class if accepted
* Meet your management team via Zoom in one single call
(so long managers are free to call in)
* On going training can be done with one-on-one calls and zoom meetings as well.
WHAT’S THE PAY AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
* The pay starts at $18.00 base-appt. That is a flat rate, NOT based on sales or commissions. However, we do have performance (Result-based) promotions.
* Schedules are 100% flexible: days, evenings, weekends, part time, SUPER part time, & more.
* If accepted, our team will sit down or via Zoom and help guide you on a schedule that could fit your needs.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
* Eager to learn: we look for people that want to improve their resume and communication skills.
* Positive Attitude and strong work ethic
* Again, no experience is required.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
* Our main office is located on 2212 Primrose Ave, Suite A McAllen Texas 78504
Turn by Turn directions from your location can be shown on NickSmithAndAssociates.com
* We are closed for live interviews until State of Texas deems full open. We have moved to an entire virtual based hiring platform.
Are there startup costs?
* Of course not. We are NOT a multilevel marketing company. There are NO startup costs.
* Our students meet with referred customers. They're NOT required to build a pyramid or anything like that.
* Our company has an A+ rating with the BBB.
*Here is a link to our Facebook page
HOW DO I APPLY?
* All ages seventeen and up are invited to apply with us. Fill out the form below.
* A staff member will then contact you, qualify you, give more info, and invite you to interview.
* We are filling openings *immediately*
We look forward to meeting you. Thank you and good luck,
Nick Smith is focused on connecting, and working with many in the South Texas area.
Feel free to look him up on social media to learn more.
Want to connect even more? Give us a call (956) 329-2419
We are inviting a large volume of students to apply. Obviously we don’t have spots for everybody. So if you want to give yourself the best chance to secure part time work around classes, then fill out the form below we will reach out to you within the next couple of days.
How did you hear about us?
Current City Living In.
First and Last Name
Zip Code (So we can send you to our closest location)
17 years and older
What type of schedule would you be looking for?
If in college - what you majoring in?
Las Vegas New Years Event
Edna De Saro VP of Lone Star National Bank (Guest Speaker) with the team at a sales meeting
Lucio (Weslaco District Manager) Nick (center) Andre (Harlingen District Manager)
Team No Sleep - STFC Fight VIP Event
New York Trip 2018
Our physical Office Building at night in McAllen.
2 Minutes to truly LEARN MORE
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service