This year NJ DECA has created a New Jersey DECA Social Media Correspondent Program in which you will assist in communicating with members all around the state.
Mode of communication will be primarily electronic: email, Google Hangout, conference calls, group text messaging, etc
As a Social Media Correspondent you must represent NJ DECA on social media and keep all social media appropriate.
As a Social Media Correspondent your duties will include:
1. To write four reflective articles throughout the course of the 2016-17 DECA year (guidelines will be provided on how and when)
2. A minimum number of posts during each DECA conference.
3. A minimum of one photo per month submitted to NJ DECA to post to the website.
4. Put NJ DECA Social Media Correspondent 2016-2017 in your social media bio.
5. Keep social media appropriate and try to stray away from talking about controversial topics on personal social media accounts. (remember you are a representative of NJ DECA)
*If your duties are not fulfilled after being selected as a Social Media Correspondent, you can be removed from the position.*