APPLICATION FORM FOR PILOTS FOR URBAN POLICIES
This two-phase program aims to boost cooperation in cities between policy makers and urban creatives across the Balkan region. It supports creative urban initiatives by assisting selected projects connecting the creative sector and urban communities, and their implementation. The calls are meant for tandems: pairs of urban creatives and policy makers. In the first phase urban creatives (individuals) can apply for the call. Following the selection, the selected urban creatives will receive training and assistance from their mentor for further development. Projects will then be presented by the tandem (urban creative + policy maker), and in the second phase of the program, winning initiatives will be implemented in their respective cities. Apart from the implemented projects trainings, public discussions and extensive policy suggestions will result from MOST’s urban pilot program.
The project’s scope in the Balkan region includes the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania and Serbia.
Please note that the working language of the project is English.
What we offer:
- up to 5000 eur support in the second phase for the best 6 applicants from the selected 12 tandems, for the implementation of their local project activities
- 5-day long training course on cultural management and urban policies (date and venue will be confirmed soon)
- presentation of the project to the most recognised music professionals and decision-makers (alongside WOMEX between 21-25 October, Budapest, Hungary)
- one-on-one mentorship programme for the best 6 applicants with the most recognised music professionals from Europe
- networking opportunities with international music professionals
What we cover:
- for training course: travel costs (up to 150 eur/roundtrip) and accommodation for one member of the tandem
- for presentation in Budapest: travel costs (up to 150 eur/roundtrip) and accommodation for both members of the tandem
- connection to existing local policies
- growth potential of the proposed initiative
- possible policy impact of the initiative
For applying please fill the google form below. More information:
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service