Laptop Borrowing Form - AY 20-21
This is a special purpose Laptop Borrowing Service during the pandemic. The government requires users be at least 21 years of age and not more than 60. Before filling out this form, the user must already have permission to use this service from the Dean and Faculty.
Guidelines & Policies
Users must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 60.
The user must fill out this form at least 24 hours before the desired schedule.
The user must already have permission to use this service from the Dean and Faculty.
The user will be restricted to use the laptop only in the Annex Building 2nd Floor Reading Area.
The user will use their own XU-Students Wifi credentials to connect the laptop to the network.
The user will surrender their XU-ID card at the Annex Building 2nd Floor Counter to borrow the laptop.
1. Must be a currently enrolled student with no outstanding fines or liabilities.
2. Only one laptop at a time may be borrowed by a student.
3. A laptop may be borrowed for up to 4 consecutive hours but must not be brought outside the library.
4. The laptops are available on a first come first served basis.
5. Upon check-out and return, the device will be examined with the borrower to ensure that all parts are operational.
6. Property stickers must not be defaced, tampered or removed. Malicious intent such as tampering with the laptop and property stickers and deliberate use of viruses and other malware will cause a user to be recommended for disciplinary sanctions.
7. Borrowers should take all precautions for the care and security of borrowed laptop.
8. Users are solely responsible for the security of their personal data or files. Use of external storage devices is recommended.
9. Gaming and accessing adult only sites are strictly prohibited.
10. Any laptop malfunction should be reported immediately to the library personnel.
11. Laptops must be returned in person by the borrower at due time, not later than 11:30AM for morning schedule and by 4:30PM for the afternoon schedule.
12. All components, like carrying cases, power adapters, and cables need to be returned at the same time.
13. Any stored data or information will be erased after the devices are returned. The laptops are reformatted regularly.
14. A borrower is solely responsible for any loss or damage. Replacement costs will be charged as:
• Misuse - P 200 per hour (plus the fraction after) of total use
• Overdue - P 100 per hour (plus the fraction after) of use beyond 4 hours
• Loss or Damage – maximum of P30,000.00 for the laptop but not below P7,500, maximum of P4,000.00 for each accessory but not below P1,000.00
• Suspension of Library privileges until full payment of charges.
I agree to assume full responsibility for the safety and care of the Library equipment during the time that is checked out to me. I will return the equipment on time and to the desk where I checked it out. I agree to be held financially responsible for any damage or loss, including all applicable fines, repair and replacement fees (up to P 34,000) incurred while the equipment is checked out to me. I will not tamper with the hardware or existing software and I understand that I am responsible for removing/transferring any files, software or apps purchased or added to library equipment before returning it.
I agree and I will comply with the Guidelines & Policies
Given name + Surname only. Do not include titles. Ex.: Juan de la Cruz
GS - Grade School
JHS - Junior High School
SHS - ABM - Accountancy and Business Mgmt
SHS - AS - Automotive Servicing
SHS - CSCET - CSS - Comp and Elec Tech
SHS - CSS - Computer Systems Servicing
SHS - EIEPS - EIM - Energy and Power System
SHS - GAS - General Academic
SHS - HUMSS - Humanities and Social Sciences
SHS - MXMDF - MACH - Mech Design and Fabric
SHS - MECX - Mechatronics
SHS - SHADT - SHS-AUDIT - No Credit
SHS - STEM - Science, Tech, Engg and Math
AGGIES - BSA - Bachelor of Science in Agri
AGGIES - BSABE - Bachelor of Science in AgriBio
AGGIES - BSAGB - Bachelor of Science in AgriBus
AGGIES - BSAE - Bachelor of Science in AgriEng
AGGIES - BSDC - Bachelor of Science in DevComm
AGGIES - BSFT - Bachelor of Science in FoodTch
CAS - ASADT - ARTS-AUDIT - No Credit
CAS - ABECO - Bachelor of Arts in Economics
CAS - ABELA - Bachelor of Arts in Eng Lang
CAS - ABHIS - Bachelor of Arts in History
CAS - IDS-H - Bachelor of Arts in IDS-H
CAS - IDS-S - Bachelor of Arts in IDS-SS
CAS - ABIS - Bachelor of Arts in IntStudies
CAS - ABLIT - Bachelor of Arts in Literature
CAS - ABPHL - Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
CAS - ABPSY - Bachelor of Arts in Psych
CAS - ABSO - Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
CAS - BSBIO - Bachelor of Science in Biology
CAS - BSCHM - Bachelor of Science in Chem
CAS - BSMB - Bachelor of Science in MarBio
CAS - BSMAT - Bachelor of Science in Math
CAS - BSPSY - Bachelor of Science in Psych
CCS - BSCS - Bachelor of Science in CompSci
CCS - BSISC - Bachelor of Science in InfoSys
CCS - BSIT - Bachelor of Science in InfoTec
CIT - CAUTO - Automotive Technology
CIT - CCOMP - Computer Technology
CIT - CELEX - Electronics Technology
CIT - CMECH - Mechanical Technology
ENGG - BSEE - BS in Electrical Engineering
ENGG - BSECE - BS in Electronics Engineering
ENGG - BSCHE - Bachelor of Science in ChemEng
ENGG - BSCE - Bachelor of Science in CivEng
ENGG - BSIE - Bachelor of Science in IndEng
ENGG - BSME - Bachelor of Science in MechEng
GRAD - DPSOC - Doctor of Philosophy in Socio
GRAD - DPA - Doctor of Public Admin
GRAD - MAHPE - MA in Health Professions Educ
GRAD - MSHHM - MS in Health and Hospital Mgmt
GRAD - MBPR - Master in Biology (Practicum)
GRAD - MELC - Master in English Language
GRAD - MHIS - Master in History (NTh)
GRAD - MIT - Master in Information Tech
GRAD - MPA - Master in Public Admin
GRAD - MAECO - Master of Arts in Economics
GRAD - MAENG - Master of Arts in English
GRAD - MELT - Master of Arts in English Lang
GRAD - MAH - Master of Arts in History
GRAD - MLT - Master of Arts in Literature
GRAD - MAN - Master of Arts in Nursing
GRAD - MAP - Master of Arts in Psychology
GRAD - MASOC - Master of Arts in Sociology
GRAD - MSDL - Master of Arts in Sociology
GRAD - MOE - Master of Engineering
GRAD - MOEPR - Master of Engineering (PR)
GRAD - MSAE - Master of Science in Agri Econ
GRAD - MSBIO - Master of Science in Biology
GRAD - MCHEM - Master of Science in Chemistry
GRAD - MSDL - Master of Sociology in DL
LAW - LAW - Bachelor of Laws
MED - MED - Doctor of Medicine
NURSING - BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
SBM - BSBA - Bachelor of Science In Bus Adm
SBM - BSAC - Bachelor of Science in Acc
SBM - BSMA - Bachelor of Science in Management Acc
SBM - BSREM - Bachelor of Science in REM
SBM - DBM - Doctor in Business Management
SBM - MBA - Master in Business Admin
SOE - SNGEN - B Spec Needs Educ - Generalist
SOE - E-EC - B of Early Childhood Education
SOE - E-GEN - B of Elem Ed - General Educ
SOE - E-PRE - B of Elem Ed - Preschool Educ
SOE - E-SPE - B of Elem Ed - Special Educ
SOE - E-EE - B of Elementary Education
SOE - S-BS - B of Sec Ed - Bio Science
SOE - S-ENG - B of Sec Ed - English
SOE - S-FIL - B of Sec Ed - Filipino
SOE - S-MAT - B of Sec Ed - Mathematics
SOE - S-PRO - B of Sec Ed - Prof Education
SOE - S-SS - B of Sec Ed - Social Studies
SOE - S-TLE - B of Sec Ed - Tech and Live Ed
SOE - S-VE - B of Sec Ed - Values Education
SOE - S-SCI - B of Sec Educ Major in Science
SOE - TL-HE - B of TLE major in Home Econ
SOE - DPED - Doctor of Philosphy in Educ
SOE - M-MAT - MA In Educ - Teaching Math
SOE - M-CE - MA in Educ - Cultural Educ
SOE - M-GC - MA in Educ - Guide and Counsel
SOE - M-NS - MA in Educ - Natural Sciences
SOE - M-SM - MA in Educ - School Management
SOE - M-TA - MA in Educ - Teaching Arts
SOE - M-ENG - MA in Educ - Teaching English
SOE - M-FIL - MA in Educ - Teaching Filipino
SOE - MAEM - Master of Arts in Educ Mgmt
Date of Access
Schedule. Note: Morning only for Saturdays.
Note: Morning only for Saturdays.
Morning - 8:30AM to 11:30AM
Afternoon - 1:30PM to 4:30PM
I promise to return the laptop by 11:30AM (for AM sched) or by 4:30PM (for PM sched).
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan.