Sole Train 2019-2020
Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
• Practices are between 11am-3:30pm (1 hr), 1-2 days/week Monday-Friday
• 4 weekend races/community events
• September-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
• Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
• No running experience required!
We are expanding to 30 sites! Add your name to our list and we will be in touch with more information at the beginning of the school year (September 2019).
Get a feel for our community:
See you at the 6th Annual Sole Train 5K on October 26th, 2019:
Questions and/or comments
How did you hear about Sole Train? What interests you about Sole Train? Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service