Engaging & Working With Business:
• Skills, Resources and Time - Assessing and examining what skills, resources and time your organisation needs to commit to working with businesses. Looking at alternative options such as using brokers. Ensuring organisations have a realistic view of what resources they need to work with businesses.
• How to Engage Businesses - Tips, dos and don'ts, importance of maintaining and developing an up to date database of contacts.
• Doing the Deal - How to negotiate and structure deals with businesses; typical procurement processes of large corporates, use of legal agreements or not.
• Developing the Relationship - How to build and develop the work organisations can do with businesses, how to provide a quality service that businesses will pay for, relationship management.
• Q&A time at the end for attendees to ask any questions not covered during the above.
We are planning to run another session. To register your interest please add your name to our waiting list: