English - 7th
Quiz 1 / Unit 1
Read the sentences below and then choose the correct alternative for each one.
1. When going through uncertain economic times, consumers have to be more ___________ .
B) careful with money
2. Older people tend to be quite ___________ and a bit suspicious of any supposed advances.
3. There is nothing more terrible for the ___________ citizen than to see other people breaking the law and getting away with it.
4. The children were caught in some heavy rain without an umbrella, so they ran for ___________ under a leafy tree.
5. Each ___________ was sent an invitation to let them know what time to arrive at the party.
6. ___________ opinions are not tolerated in our diverse community, and we refuse to allow people to spew biased hatred.
7. People tend to think that a ___________ person is always shallow.
8. He was able to ___________ the police with some valuable information.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colegio Inglés de Talca.