1. Our work will be non-partisan and will comply with 501(c)(3) guidelines.
2. Decision-making is shared and accomplished by majority of votes of active members of the committee.
3. Transparency is at the core of everything we do. Co-chairs will share expectations, resources, support and investments with full transparency with the rest of the GLCCC committee.
4. We actively work to include everyone who aligns with these principles and purpose. Recruitment and engagement will be on-going to ensure diverse representation of our communities in Georgia.
5. As stated in the U.S. Constitution, we believe that all people living in the United States of America should be counted in the 2020 Census, regardless of immigration or citizenship status.
How we work:
- We will work together in a collaboratively manner to promote that all of the Latino Community in Georgia is counted by answering the 2020 Census.
- We will promote participation in the 2020 Census as being simple, safe, secure and important to all of our communities in the state.
- We support each other and invest in each other with time, resources and with active listening.
- We speak with one voice, actively working to educate and promote the benefits of everyone being counted.