Rising Stars Online Application
Your road to becoming a Rising Star begins here!
Thank you for your interest in attending the Rising Stars Youth Leadership Academy. We encourage you to begin the enrollment process to secure your place in this year's session. We have an enrollment limit of 20 students.
We recommend using a internet-connected desktop or laptop computer when enrolling online. Do not backspace.
Accepted participants will be notified in Spring..
Use checklist below to help you make sure you have all required information.
• Read the Rising Stars Program Overview. Be sure you are willing to commit to this program.
Think about your essay. Does it really answer the questions? Did you check for spelling and grammar? Is it something you feel proud of?
Make sure you read it and agree to follow this; you and your parents must sign.
• Be sure to answer ALL questions, check and double check your answers.
• Complete and submit all six sections.
• One online application per student
Program Overview & Background
Rising Stars Youth Leadership is a leadership-based, academic enriched program. It emphasizes the development of hands-on leadership training, career development, life skills building and problem solving skills. Rising Stars helps students prepare for careers in the fields of politics, community leadership, journalism, technology and engineering and more.
Rising Stars is presented over the course of the summer in which the students can re-apply each year. A certificate of leadership and community service recognition will be awarded to each student upon completion.
Youth participants interact during interactive sessions & learn firsthand about emerging community issues, educated on opportunities to expand their knowledge of career opportunities, plus interact with emerging & established leaders in Tarrant County.
Youth will develop the ability to analyze their own strengths & weaknesses, set personal & vocational goals, develop self-esteem, confidence, motivation & the ability to achieve success and the resilience to overcome challenges.
• Attend classes & workshops to enhance their future opportunities at college campuses
• Attend field trips to complement the classes they attend
• Connect with employers, businesses & government officials
• Be empowered with etiquette, public speaking, networking & technology skills
• Be exposed to training & employment opportunities
• Receive certifications in CPR, Lifeguard & Food handling for youth 15-18
• Attend STEM classes
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service