KOOP Adventure Play Spring Camp 2020 Registration Form
Children get the chance to play freely, explore the world around them and pursue their interests at KOOP Summer Adventure Play Camp using an abundance of materials that children can use however they want. Trained playworkers staff the site and always believe the best in children. Playworkers offer kids gentle and individualized support, an attitude of non-judgement and unconditional positive regard. This summer camp is magical because it has something for every child and is ripe for all play types, full of permission to bring their dreams to life. Learn more about how this is possible on our website!
Camp takes place at University Primary School from 8:30am to 5pm with half day options available as well (AM: 8:30-12:30 and PM: 1-5) and selection is in the 2nd section of this form. (If you require extended hours, please email us to discuss. An extra fee will apply.)
1. KOOP camp is outside as much as weather allows in the spring and full of independent play. We'll send you an info email after registration outlining everything you'll need for a successful week at camp.
2. Complete this form fully and only once. Email Info@KoopAdventurePlay.org if you need to make changes later.
3. An auto-response email will be sent to you followed by a personal email outlining process for submitting payment. Please allow a week or so for Kelsey's response as other programs and registrations are running too.
4. Registration is not secured or fully reserved until both this form and the payment have been received. Payments are non-refundable and non- transferable.
5. Contact for Registration is Info@KoopAdventurePlay.org and Kelsey@KoopAdventurePlay.org
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A RESPONSE, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OTHER FOLDERS OR SPAM. (New email problems)
Spring Break: March 16-20, 2020
Full Day (8:30am - 5pm) $225
AM Half Day (8:30am - 12:30pm) $165
PM Half Day (1pm - 5pm) $165
Child's First & Last Name (one child per form, please)
Child's Date of Birth
Any Allergies or special information or interests we should know about your child or your family?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service