NCOC Let's Talk Credit Workshop Registration
The NCOC Education, Stewardship, and Community Outreach Ministries present the next workshop of the Community Financial Workshop Series on November 14, 2020 at 1pm.
Topics Covered will Include:
• Understanding credit basics. Learn how credit works and how it can be used to
help with your goals.
• Knowing how to establish good credit. See steps you can take to help establish
and build credit.
• Improving your credit. Learn steps you can take to improve credit and get
finances back on track.
• Managing your credit. Get tips to help you manage your credit effectively and
put it to work for your goals.
• Knowing your options. Learn what to consider when borrowing to help
determine which credit product option is right for you.
Join via Zoom at
or call-in to 1-669-900-6833.
Meeting ID: 3237503212
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Normandie Church of Christ.