Houston Oasis Blog Submission Inquiry
Are you interested in submitting a post for the Houston Oasis blog? Posts are short (600-800 words) and can be on anything that might interest an Oasis audience. We’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in submitting a post, please fill out the form below and our blog team will be back in touch.
- Living out the five core values of Oasis
- Oasis news (volunteer work, celebrations)
- Making the transition from religion to secular life
- Secular relationships (parenting and family, friendships, relationships…)
- Celebrating holidays and creating traditions as a secular person/community
- Handling challenges and grief as a secular person/community
- Reviews of secular books
- Secular news
- Reaching out to marginalized groups
- Making a meaningful life as a secular person
- Secular people who are living outstanding lives
- Ideas that the wider Oasis community is likely to find interesting
- Advances in the sciences and arts that expand a life of reason
- Profiles of organizations Oasis partners with (i.e., Project Cure, Houston Pride)
- Profiles of Oasis communities in other cities
- Profiles of Oasis members with interesting careers, pursuits or backgrounds
- Other aspects of life as a humanist
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Any notes or comments? (Topic idea, questions, etc...)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Houston Oasis.