Houston Oasis Blog Submission Inquiry
Are you interested in submitting a post for the Houston Oasis blog? Posts are short (600-800 words) and can be on anything that might interest an Oasis audience. We’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in submitting a post, please fill out the form below and our blog team will be back in touch.
- Living out the five core values of Oasis
- Oasis news (volunteer work, celebrations)
- Making the transition from religion to secular life
- Secular relationships (parenting and family, friendships, relationships…)
- Celebrating holidays and creating traditions as a secular person/community
- Handling challenges and grief as a secular person/community
- Reviews of secular books
- Secular news
- Reaching out to marginalized groups
- Making a meaningful life as a secular person
- Secular people who are living outstanding lives
- Ideas that the wider Oasis community is likely to find interesting
- Advances in the sciences and arts that expand a life of reason
- Profiles of organizations Oasis partners with (i.e., Project Cure, Houston Pride)
- Profiles of Oasis communities in other cities
- Profiles of Oasis members with interesting careers, pursuits or backgrounds
- Other aspects of life as a humanist
Any notes or comments? (Topic idea, questions, etc...)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Houston Oasis.