QLD Representative Murri U16 - Coaching Team Application Form - Season 2020
The Queensland Rugby League are seeking individuals who have an exceptional interest in being a member of the Queensland Representative Rugby League Programs and display in action the QRL Strategic Pillars of Unite, Excite and Inspire.
The applicant to all roles will;
• work in consultation with the Queensland Representative Programs and Female Elite Pathways Manager
• be confident in coordinating, communicating with and instructing fellow coaching staff and players
• have great communication skills and be engaging of QRL Stakeholders
• be well-presented and punctual
• be able to commit to time away in Team Camp/s and the Game
• be enthusiastic about challenging themselves
Key qualities and skills
• Great communication
• Knowledge of Queensland Rugby League Values
• Exceptional at time management and prioritisation
• To be a problem solver not a problem finder
• Passionate about QLD Rugby League
• Engaging with the community
• Team player
Queensland Representative Murri U16 Coaching Positions for Application
• Head Coach
Coaches must have a Senior Club Coach Certificate or higher to be eligible, and be coaching at an appropriate level in 2018/19
• Assistant Coach:
Assistant Coaches must have experience in coaching and or assistant coaching teams and have a current driver licence
• Team Manager:
Managers must have experience in managing teams, engaging with stakeholders and have a current driver licence
• Head Trainers and Sports Trainers:
Head Trainers and Sports Trainers must have a minimum ARL First Aid Officers Level I or 2 Certificate and relevant experience- must have on field/game experience.
Head and Assistant Coaches must be available to attend the QLD Murri Carnival Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd and Friday 4th October 2019 to select the U15 Possible v Probable squads who will play each other then be selected to become the QLD Murri U16 Team.
Additionally, anyone wishing to work with teams with players under 18 years of age must hold or be eligible to obtain a Blue Card, Assistant Coaches and Team Managers must hold a current drivers licence.
Head Trainers will work closely with the Head Coach and Assistant Coach to develop and monitor the preparation program. This will include compiling the data of players’ workloads and welfare. Reports will need to be prepared for the QLD Representative Programs and Female Elite Pathways Manager which will also be forwarded to the players' respective Local Club Management. Head and Sports Trainers must have on field/game experience.
The Queensland Representative Murri U16 Team will play against the NSW Koori U16's at a date and location to be confirmed.
How to apply
• Open in Google Chrome
• Select "Next" to continue to application form
• Fill in all details
• Select "Submit" button at the bottom of the application form
• Applications must be received by close of business August 30, 2019
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service