IAFMHS 2020 Bursary Award Application
In keeping with the collaborative spirit and international focus of IAFMHS, the Association endeavors to provide financial assistance when possible to individuals in less developed countries to attend our annual conference to present their research findings.
IAFMHS is pleased to announce that funds are available to award a number of bursaries worth $1500 CAD each to assist with travel costs associated with attending and presenting at the 2020 conference in Krakow, Poland. This bursary award aims to increase participation from countries and institutions that are less active in the organization due primarily to financial barriers and to support researchers and clinicians in these areas to improve research and services in their countries.
In order to be eligible for the bursary, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Must reside and work in one of the eligible countries (see country list in application form)
- Must not possess other travel funding
- Must physically attend the conference in order to present a relevant paper/poster that has been accepted
- Please note priority will be given to applicants who have not previously been awarded a bursary.
To be considered for the award, individuals must:
- Complete this bursary award application form
Submissions and applications must be received by 11:59 PM PST on MARCH 15, 2020 to be eligible for consideration.
Country of Residence (see Eligible Country List:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service