Tell Us Your Breast Cancer Advocacy Story
We are part of NBCC for a reason, and that reason is different for each of you. You may be a survivor or the family member of someone who has breast cancer or has lost their life to breast cancer. Or, another reason entirely. Sharing your BOLD personal advocacy story can motivate others to get involved, drive progress, influence policy and change the future. We want to share your story with others so they, too, can become a catalyst in our fight to end breast cancer.
Some areas to consider as you share your story:
- Why, or for whom, do you want to end breast cancer?
- How has breast cancer changed your life?
- How do you take your breast cancer experience or connection and turn it into action?
- What gives you the strength to be an advocate?
- Please highlight how you have been involved with NBCC (Project Lead Graduate,
Lobby Day, Advocate
- Leadership Summit, Clinical Research).
- What have you done locally or nationally towards ending breast cancer?
This is really about your advocacy – your activism – so tell us what you want us to know about your work, your plans or your wishes, to end breast cancer.