WOOFSTOCK 2019 VENDOR APPLICATION
Interested in being a vendor at 2019 Woofstock in Rocklin? Please read the following information before you submit an application.
Sunday, August 25 Main Event - This is the 13th annual Woofstock Festival. We anticipate a crowd of over 8,000 people between 8am and 1pm. We have a variety of activities throughout the day such as fun dog races, dog friendly art, dog obstacle course, doggie fashion show, live music, entertainment, food and more!
VENDOR REGISTRATION OPENS 5/31/19 THROUGH 8/5/19
LATE VENDOR REGISTRATION BEGINS 8/6/19 THROUGH 8/19/19
- Vendor fees are $135.00
- Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization Vendor fees are $40.00
- Canine Rescue 501(c)3 Group Vendor is no charge
- For-Profit Canine Rescue Group Vendor fee is $50.00
- All vendors will go through an approval process.
- Vendors must bring all of their own supplies including but not limited to tents/EZups, tables, chairs, electricity, signage, water, etc.
- Canine related businesses will be given preference.
- Number of vendors in each category will be limited.
- Food vendors are not accepted through this process. Please contact
to inquire about availability.
- We encourage all vendors to start set up Saturday night before the event to avoid challenges during load in on the day of the event. More information will become available closer to the event date, but please make note of this suggestion.
- Vendors will be placed appropriately and there are no requests for booth sites.
- Sponsors receive priority in the vendor selection process and location placement. Packages range from $1,000 to $5,000. Levels vary from overall event sponsorship, specific activities, and more! Please reach out to
for more info.
If you have any other questions, please email
What type of vendor are you?
Please see vendor fees above. If accepted, all vendor fees must be paid by August 16th.
Non - Profit Canine Rescue Group
For - Profit Canine Rescue Group
Non - Profit Vendor
Company / Organization
If you are on social media, what platforms and what are your handles?
Please explain the type of services you provide.
You are encouraged to include links to an online photo album such as Flickr, Facebook, etc. in order to provide examples of products or services.
Please List all the years you have been a vendor at Woofstock
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service