We are giving gift bags to everyone that registers on Eventbrite as well as doing a drawing for a new High chair or Stoller.
Crafter Fee is $456' Table and 2 chairs provided
Vendor Fee is $606' Table and 2 Chairs providedNo fee to add product/literature to gift bags
Sponsor Fee is $1006’ Table and 2 Chairs providedLink on website and Facebook, company name on all advertising materialsNo fee to add product/literature to gift bags
Extra Space is available. There will be an upcharge.
Payment is due at acceptance Set up starts at 8:30am
Please note the event you are paying for in the paypal transaction. Payments with no comments will be sent back less any applicable fees.
By completing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These apply to all events run by North Shore Vendor Events.
Terms & Conditions:
1. You are asking to join one of our events. We make no promises or guarantees about attendance. If you ask to join, it’s a chance you take and we will not be held responsible.
2. Payment is due at acceptance. This form must be filled out in it's entirety. Spots will not be held and are not secure until payment is received. If you are offered a spot at any event, and we don’t receive your payment within the allowed time, your spot will be offer to another vendor.
3. If you choose not to participate, please notify us immediately so we can attempt to find a replacement.
4. All vendors are asked to share events on social media as well as invite friends and family to attend.
5. Vendor Fee is non-refundable. If an event is cancelled or postponed, a refund may be issued if the event is not rescheduled. If you need to cancel, you have the option of selling your paid spot to someone within YOUR COMPANY ONLY. Please do not attempt to offer your spot to other DS companies or crafters, as this may result in duplicate companies or like products. Please contact us via PM if you have any questions regarding your spot.
6. One Company and no more than 2 people per vendor spot.
7. There is a $35 fee for all returned checks.
8. Completion of this application does not guarantee you a spot at an event. If you accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions.
9. North Shore Vendor Events reserves the right to refuse vendor applications at our discretion.