As you may recall, this day originated to recognize the rich history of Poultney. It is full of education and entertainment, remaining a much anticipated community event. This year will be filled with new museum exhibits, traditional craft demonstrations, lectures, musicians, and children’s games and crafts. We hope that you will consider joining us again and we look forward to welcoming you to East Poultney Day!
Vendor Terms Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 9am-3pm - rain or shine:
• Set-up begins as early as 6:30am on the 11th, or between 4pm-7pm on the 10th.
• $35 for perimeter locations, which allows parking behind your display.
• $30 for a center space. Vendors using a center space must move their cars off of the green after set-up. (For insurance reasons this policy will be enforced)
• Non-profit vendors are assessed a $15 fee.
• Vendor areas measure 10ft. by 10ft. More than one space may be reserved.
• You must bring your own tables and canopies.
• All displays must remain intact until 3pm. Early breakdown is prohibited unless directed by a chairperson.
• Food will be available at the food tent, the East Poultney General Store, and a vendor or two.
• No raffle sales are permitted except by the Poultney Historical Society.
• The entrance fee is non-refundable.