IELTS Preparation survey
Please take 2 minutes to fill in our survey
IELTS Exam preparation course survey
1. Please provide your name and country of residence
2. When would you like to sit the IELTS exam?
I'm not sure yet
3. What is your primary reason for taking the IELTS exam?
for my CV / career / work
for entrance to a university / course
to study abroad
for a visa application
for personal interest
4. How would you like to prepare for the exam?
I'd like to study by myself by finding free resources online
I'd like to attend a course in a school
I'd like to do a self-paced online course
I'd like to do a self-paced online course with online teacher to correct writing and speaking
I'd like to do an online course with scheduled/live online lessons
5. What best describes you?
I'm confident that my English is good enough. I need to develop IELTS test skills and learn strategies in order to do well in the exam
I need to develop my IELTS test skills and improve my level of English a little.
I need to improve my English level first and then I need to develop my IELTS test skills
6. How many hours of personal study time would you do per week when preparing for the IELTS test?
5 or more
I'm not sure
7. If you took an online IELTS course, how long would you like to study for/ have access for?
I'm not sure
8. Please select an option regarding our newsletter:
Please send me the EDA newsletter
I don't want to receive the EDA newsletter
I'm already on the EDA mailing list
What questions do you have for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service