Play-Up or Play-Down Request
If you would like to make a request to have your child play in a division outside of her age group (i.e. play up or down a division), first register your child in the appropriate division for her age and then fill out the form below to make the request.

Once the request has been made, it will be submitted to a committee for review. You will be notified via email as to whether or not your request was approved.

Please note: MGSA does not approve requests to play outside of an age group in order to play with siblings or friends.

Email address *
Player's Name *
Your answer
Player's Birth Date *
Division requesting to play in *
What is the reason you are making a request for your child to play outside of their age division? *
Your answer
Please describe the player's competitive softball experience
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service