Storytelling Campaign 2021
Gathering glimpses of First Presbyterian past - First Presbyterian right now and - First Presbyterian future.
Please limit responses to 100 words total and respond to one of the following prompts:
1. Share a memory of something we’ve done together. A memory of our church community.
2. Tell us what’s going on with you now? How are you finding joy these days? How are you spending your time? What occupies your hours?
3. Imagine what we will do when we can be back together again. What is your dream, what can’t you wait to do? Is it a favorite hymn that you can’t wait to sing together? Is it stuffing your hand with donuts? Is it something we’ve never even thought of before?
After you've filled out the form please email a photo of yourself to
—so that your church community can read your stories with your face in mind! You can also include a photo or image that goes with the story you have shared.
1. Share a memory or story from First Presbyterian. What is something that brings you joy that we've done together? (PAST)
2. What are you up to nowadays? How are you keeping yourself busy during the pandemic? What would you like to share with your fellow First Presbyterians members at this time? (FIRST PRES OF TODAY)
3. Imagine: What are you looking forward to, or dreaming of when we return to gathering together in person on the other side of the pandemic? What can’t you wait to do? Is it a favorite hymn that you can’t wait to sing together? Is enjoying the donuts, passing the peace? Is it something we’ve never even thought of before? (FUTURE)
The Storytelling Campaign: Gathering glimpses of First Presbyterian past - present - future.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service