Falcon Shadow Day Sign-up
• Prospective students WHO DO NOT CURRENTLY ATTEND A CFSD SCHOOL are invited to shadow a current CFHS student.
• Shadow opportunities will be available the following Fridays: Feb 7, Feb 28, March 20, April 3, and April 24. Interested students must complete this form at least ONE WEEK in advance of the requested shadow date.
• As a guest student, you will meet your host student and get your visitor ID in the main office at 10:40 am on the assigned shadow date. You will attend class periods 2, 3, and 4 with your host student and join us for lunch in the cafeteria. Bring a sack lunch or $4-5 for lunch in the cafeteria. Your Falcon Shadow experience will end at 2:25 pm. Note: You will be contacted by your host student by 7:00 pm on the Wednesday prior to your scheduled visit.
• Visitor parking is located in the row nearest the school to one’s left when entering the CFHS parking lot.
• If you have questions about Falcon Shadow Days, please contact Rachel Reitz at
or Jessie Petrillo at
Student gender identification
Do you reside in District 16? If other, please name your school district of residence.
I reside in District 16 / CFSD
Home phone number
Preferred cell phone number (enter N/A if no cell phone)
Preferred email address
Parent /emergency contact phone number
Parent email address
Which Falcon Shadow date are you requesting?
Friday, February 7
Friday, February 28
Friday, March 20
Friday, April 3
Friday, April 28
Student's club/activity interests:
Student's sports interests:
What do you hope to learn/experience on your visit to CFHS?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service