We are planning for a wide array of classes at Practicum , including some specific programming tracks:
- Just Try It: Classes that allow beginners (whether new to the SCA or simply new to the activity being taught) to learn and try at least a small task within the subject area being taught within the class period.
- Active Classes: Classes that are physically active (e.g. dance, martial, or fighting classes)
- Children's Programming : Classes geared specifically for our younger (12 and under) attendees
- Teach One Small Idea: Mini classes (15 or 30 minutes) offering an opportunity to teach one or two small ideas discretely without having to flesh them out to fill an entire class period
- And, of course, other classes too: Classes at all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) are welcome and encouraged!