Holiday Programme Registration Form (2020-21) (for express form for current or returning members)
Bringing the wonderful world of theatre and performing arts to the young people of Hong Kong since 1999!
A 10% discount is available for all returning students!
𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 (as of September 7th 2020):
Please take a moment to read the following workshop precautionary measures we will implement to safeguard our members' health and safety:
• Facemasks must be worn by students at all times throughout the workshop
• All students are required to have a temperature check upon entering the studio
• Students must wash or sanitise their hands before entering the studio. We will provide hand sanitisers in our studios, please use them as required.
• We ask that if your child has a fever, cough or any other indications of being ill that you do not bring them to the workshop that day
• Warm up exercises and staging will avoid close proximity as much as possible
• Students will not be allowed to consume snacks during break time
In line with the government's guidelines we will revise these measures from time to time.
The registration reserves your child’s place but is not confirmed until payment is received and email confirmation has been sent by our registration team. If the group is full, you will automatically be placed in a waiting list and the registration team will contact you to follow up for other options.
Please note that courses are held in English and are designed for children who are fluent in English.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟬% 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!
Child's First name
Child's Last name
Primary Contact Number
Primary Email Address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service