ETC Training 2019 - Portugal, 10 to 17 October
We are happy to give more information on the ETC Rehabilitation Training in Fanhões, Portugal.
Begins: The evening of October 10 with a meal at Teen Challenge Portugal
Ends: The afternoon of October 17 after lunch at Teen Challenge Portugal
Meals: All meals and coffee breaks will be served at Teen Challenge Portugal
Housing: Double rooms, bungalows or dormitory rooms at the MEIB Bible School in Fanhões
Cost: The cost with meals and housing for the entire time is €195 per person.*
Airport: The Lisbon airport (LIS) is about a 30-minute drive from Fanhões.
Shuttle: We will provide transportation from the airport. Send travel details.
*If you prefer to stay as a group in a dormitory style room - up to 5 people per room - the training course cost will be €170 per person instead of €195.
Some Scholarships are available. We will limit the number per country depending on how many participants need help.
• Staying additional nights in double rooms is possible ONLY BEFORE the training.
• Staying additional nights in a dormitory room or a bungalow are possible both before and after the training.
• The cost for extra nights will be €12.50/person/night in a double room WITHOUT meals.
• The cost for extra nights in a dormitory room or a bungalow will be €8/night/person WITHOUT meals.
• We have a limited number of rooms, so it is possible there will not be single rooms available. If you desire a single room, the cost will be €270 IF one is available. Otherwise all rooms will be double rooms.
Teachers: Fiona Fallon, Joao Martins, Dr Ana Correio, Duane Henders, Catalin Baciu, and Tom Bremer
Please submit one form per person.
We hope to see you there!
Mobile Phone (include country code)
Dormitory (4-6 bunk-beds)
Do you need an invitation letter?
Arrival Flight Information
Departure Flight Information
Questions or Comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service