Choose the right variant
1. Television news ___ you more information than radio news.
2. Doctors should have respect to their ___ wishes.
3. Some rules are ___ to understand than others.
4. No ___ comments followed.
5. It's a bit ___ that Emma hasn't arrived home yet.
6. The meeting is supposed to be held in ___ .
the room 205
a room 205
7. It is so noisy that no one can hear ___ .
8. Where do you prefer to go on holiday? - London or Paris? - ___ is fine with me.
9. Many species stay on the island of Cyprus for the winter as it ___ on major migration routes for birds.
10. Oh, that's the woman who ___ at me the other day.
has been shouting
11. The line is very busy. I can't hear what you ___.
12. It was a hot night in July and I ___ in bed reading.
13. They ___ to the tennis club since they moved here.
14. I ___ every morning for the last few months.
have been jogging
15. When I came downstairs my shoes ___ and my suit brushed.
had been cleaned
16. The Washington museum ___ by hundreds of people every day.
has been visited
17. A new motorway ___ now to link the capital with other cities.
is being built
18. By the year 2025, the world population ___ dramatically.
will be increased
will have increased
will be increasing
19. Tom asked if ___
it would take long to repair the car.
would it take long to repair the car.
it will take long to repair the car
will it take long to repair the car
20. This medicine ___ be kept out of the reach of children.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service