Examen diagnóstico Inglés
You have 50 minutes to finish this test.
Answer everything, but don't stop too long at any particular question.
You may not ask any questions during the exam.
Número de celular
1. I ________________ from France.
2. This is my friend. _____________ name is Peter.
3. Mike is ______________.
my sister’s friend
friend my sister
friend from my sister
my sister friend’s
4. My brother is ______________ artist.
5. _______________ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul ________________ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _____________ right now.
8. She _________________ at school last week.
9. I _________________ the film last night.
10. __________________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
Are you like
11. The living room is ___________________ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ____________________ a new car soon.
to will buy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She ____________________ meat.
14. There aren’t ________________ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is _________________ to the restaurant.
16. Sue ________________ shopping every day.
17. They _________________ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ________________ seen fireworks before?
Did you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
19. We’ve been friends ____________________ many years.
20. You _________________ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don’t need to
doesn’t have to
21. Jeff was ill last week and he _________________ go out.
22. These are the photos ________________ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______________ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he __________________ a lot when he was young.
used to smoke
25. Mark plays football ___________________ anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I __________________ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
going to help
27. This town ___________________ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends ____________ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about _________________ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___________________ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ________________.
I didn’t, too
Neither was I
Nor I did
So I wasn’t
32. Take a warm coat, _______________ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
33. __________________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t read
I’ve been reading
34. What I like more than anything else ___________________ at weekends.
to play golf
is playing golf
is play golf
35. She ________________ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
had been looked
had been looking
36. We won’t catch the plane _________________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I___________________ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ___________________ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning __________________ dinner together tonight.
you going to
to go for
40. Was it Captain Cook ______________ New Zealand?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to ________________, I’m afraid.
tell it off
sort itself out
put up with it
put it off
42. It’s cold so you should __________________ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look ______________ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She ___________________ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I ___________________ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house ___________________ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to ___________ debt these days. a) b) become c) d) get into
go down to
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _____________!
with immediate effect
49. I phoned her ____________ I heard the news.
by the time
50. I feel very ____________. I’m going to go to bed! a) nap b) asleep c) sleepy d) sleeper
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service